Using Bulk SEO & Snippet
Bulk SEO is used to monitor and customize your SEO. It provides guidance to set the best METAs, Open Graph, Twitter Card, and Visibility settings.
You can access Bulk SEO:
- Click All Snippets in the top menu bar in Squirrly SEO.
- In the Bulk SEO search bar, you can search for a post by searching its post title, description, URL, or keyword.
You can choose to show all posts by clicking on Show All beside the Search button. You also have an option to select Post Type and their status to narrow down the pages listed.
- After searching, you can open the SEO Snippet for a post. To open, click the circle under METAs next to the post you want to edit.
This section will show how your post looks like in Google. The same way goes for the Open Graph Section, Twitter Card Section, and Visibility Section.
The red circles indicate that the Assistant notices some issues in that section. On the other hand, the Green circles under a section indicate that the specific section is correct.
- To edit the SEO Snippet, click on the Edit Snippet button when you open a section.
It will redirect you to a preview edit mode, where you can customize the METAs.
- To customize the METAs, click on the pattern you want to insert. You will also notice a blue arrow in each section if your SEO Automation is active.
You can select your patterns here.
- To see the value of the pattern, click over the pattern in the input field. In this section, you can also customize the Description, Keywords, and Canonical link.
Don’t forget to click the Save button once finished customizing the Snippet in the METAs section. After saving, the Snippet will show a preview of the customization done.
- You can also deactivate the Snippet at an individual page. To do this, turn off the green Activate Squirrly Snippet for this page toggle.
- Open Graph will decide how you will look on Facebook. To edit the Open Graph Snippet, click on the circle under the Open Graph section and click on the Edit Open Graph button.
- The Snippet will use the first image used in the post if your post doesn’t include featured images. You can also upload the featured image you want by clicking on Upload.
In the Open Graph section, you can edit the title, description, author link and select the correct OG type.
- The Snippet should know if the current post is an article, blog, or product page. You need to ensure that you select the right OG type for the right information.
Don’t forget to click Save once you finish your customization.
- Twitter Card Snippet will decide how you will look once someone shares your website on Twitter. You can edit this Twitter Card Snippet.
To edit, click on the circle under Twitter Card and Edit Twitter Card button. You can also edit the featured image, title, description, and card type.
- Visibility allows you to be discovered on Google and other search engines. To edit the Visibility in Snippet, click on the circle under the Visibility section.
For your website to be visible in Google and other search engines, you need to turn on all the visibility options.
Bulk SEO and Snippet is a feature that can help you improve your website’s SEO. It can also assist you in keeping track of your posts, pages, and custom posts.
In the next lesson, you will learn how to use SEO Audits.